Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 10, 2009




Just wanted to post a couple of new photos of my standing frame today.

Otherwise, the most recent update is that I have had a handful of physical therapy treatments which are going very well. We are focusing on my hips, glutes and stretching.
I am also happy to report that I continue to fall less often and walking is becoming slightly easier. Standing is still an effort, however. I will do standing and walking videos later this week and get them on here by June 15 for your review.
Thanks for your continuing support and all your emails!

1 comment:

  1. Russ;
    I also have FSHD.First time I have seen or heard of someone with FSHD using a standing frame.Currently I walk with the help of two AFO's but have thought about using a standing frame as my ability to stand/walk diminish...great to view your design as I have only seen these in clinics.
    Anne Harland Canadian FSHD Network
    harland.milne@sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete